Imorgon workstations in 32-bit OS will be compatible with the 64-bit Imorgon 2.0 Server.
Please be well aware that Imorgon is a color application. If you are installing it on your PACS workstation, a color support must be present.
- Intel Pentium Dual Core 2 GHz or better (AMD based systems has not been thoroughly tested yet).
- 3.5 GB RAM
- Local Storage 100 GB Minimum
- Removable Storage CD-RW and DVD-RW Combo Drive Recommended If Exporting to CD/DVD
- Network Gigabit Ethernet Port Recommended, Minimum 100 Mb required.
- Minimum one PCI Express x 16 slots. Two is recommended.
- Video Adapter Cards Microsoft DirectX 9 compatible graphics cards with aminimum of 256 MB Video RAM and dual DVI outputs.
- Example Cards
- NVIDIA GeForce GT 9800 series
- NVIDIA Qadro NVS 290 256 MB RAM
- ATI FireGL V3600 Series
- If using more than 2 monitors, the second card should use the same manufacturer and the chip set for driver compatibility.
- Intel vPRO Web-Based Remote Management is Recommended. This permits remote power on/off.
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP2 or later (Windows 7 support is forthcoming in early 2011. Mostly works but there are some graphics issues.)
- Diagnostic Display Monitors For Reading Rooms
- B&W monitor cannot be used for Ultrasound diagnostics.
- Imorgon will not run on 5 megapixel monitors and may have trouble running on 3 megapixel monitors depending on video card.
- Recommended Monitor Confugrations for Reading Rooms
- A minimum of high quality dual 1280 x 1024 monitors
- Single or Dual 1200x1600 pixels
- Dual 1200 x 1600 Pixel Color Monitors Plus Two 1280 x 1024 Pixels Color Monitors. 4 Monitors Total (Ideal for Radiology Workstation with Philips iSite, Voice Dictation or HIS/RIS, and iSite or Other PACS Control)
- Single or Dual 2048x1536 pixels, plus Two 1280 x 1024 Pixels Color Monitors. 4 Monitors Total (Ideal for Radiology Workstation with Philips iSite, Voice Dictation or HIS/RIS, and iSite Control)
- Single 2560 x 1600 resolution (4MP) will work as virtual dual monitor
- Single 2560 x 1600 resolution (4MP) will work as virtual dual monitor plus two 1280 x 1024 Pixels Color Monitors. (Ideal for Radiology Workstation with Philips iSite, Voice Dictation or HIS/RIS, and iSite or other PACS Control)
Imorgon QA Lab uses NDS Dome Monitors for medical grade imaging with nVidia graphics cards. We have found that this works the best both for calibration and quality.
- Monitor calibraton software is highly recommended. Our software will not alter any lookup table therefore it will not alter the calibration of the monitor.
- Desktop Workstation, Sonographer Workstation
- Our software will run on most Windows XP workstations deployed at your institution.
- A minimum of 1280 x 1024 pixel resolution full-color (24 or 32-bit color) is required and 3.5 GB RAM on the system highly recommended.