When To Use:
If the Imorgon Workstation does not start (or trying to restart over again), it may be due to the corruption of the configuration file. This can occur when you change the monitor configurations or when the order of the display monitor registration changes (for example a Big #1 monitor's number changes #2).
Imorgon Workstation configurations are stored in two places.
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\imorgonmed\IMWStationSettings.xml
- In the Workstation Table which is accessible from the web based Imorgon System Configuration Tool
If you feel that the configuration has altered beyond repair, you can reset them by;
- Going to C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\imorgonmed\ directory of the workstation and renaming IMWStationSettings.xml to IMWStationSettings.xml.BAK (or any name you so desire.) -- Do not delete it since you may want to bring this back at a later time. If the fix did not work, delete the newly created IMWStationSettings.xml and Rename back the IMWStationSettings.xml.BAK file to IMWStationSettings.xml
- Restart the workstation. If that did not fix the issue
- Go to the Workstation listing in the System Configuration Tool (usually http://localhost/SystemTool of your Primary server after remote desktop connecting to it.)
- Find the name of the workstation and then delete it.
- Go back and restart the workstation.