Export to AVI image quality is poor and cannot change the image quality or CODEC settings.
The write permission of the file C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\imorgonmed\AVIExportSettings.bin is set to READ ONLY, or the file is missing.
Steps To Fix
This fix requires you to be have a local administrative privilege on the machine.
- Click and open My Computer
- In the address bar type in C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\imorgonmed
- Locate the file AVIExportSettings.bin
- If you are able to locate the file, continue to the next step. If the file is not found, you may copy the file from another workstation, delete and re-install the workstation software, or take a copy of the file from another workstation and place it in above location.
- Right mouse click over the file and select Properties
- Check if the "Read Only" box is either checked or in dark grey. If it is, click in the box until it is blank. If it has been blank already then this is not the cause of the problem, please contact Imorgon Customer Care at 877-298-7543 or email the link to this article to iCare@imorgon.net requesting a support call back.
- If you are unable to perform above steps, please contact your IT administrator with this article.